Friday, December 9, 2011

Right Wing Rocker - TMZ Called My Home, Bothered My Wife Over Anti-Obama Statement

I interviewed outspoken right wing rocker Aaron Lewis of the band StainD last Thursday night in St Louis. Topics ranged from media blow back over his political stances to our mutual love of Howard Stern.

Aaron is also famous in younger conservative circles for calling for MTV to be shut down over the show "Skins".

A professional musician willing to risk his career and stand up for what's right deserves the support of the conservative community. So check out Staind on tour or on I-Tunes.

He was also nice enough to cut an "ID" for the site!

2 comments:

  1. It's only Rock 'n Roll, but I like it, I like it, yes I do!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe they would bother his family... Yeah I can. And TMZ the lowest of the low tabloid people.

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice!