Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Coward Carnahan Can't Answer Constitution Question.


Why does Congressman Carnahan completely ignore a totally valid question from an actual constituent? I understand that he is a Carnahan which makes him inherently better than me. But he didn't even take the time to regurgitate his talking points at me.

I knew that Russ probably wouldn't answer my question (because he can't) and I wasn't surprised when they decided that citizen journalists would not be allowed in. But what I did find surprising was that one of Congressman Carnahan's employee's followed me to my vehicle and was taking pictures of me. Not that I mind, my wife says I'm handsome, maybe Carnahan's staffer agreed.
Why would they want my picture? I dared to question the great Russy Boy. Maybe the punishment for that is an SEIU purple shirt beatdown.
I'll let you know.

8 comments:

  1. A six foot weasel with the subpar skills of a customer service agent, what a fraud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job exposing these bums for who they really are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video would make a great campaign ad on tv! It really urp's me when people like him is so rude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. who let that black man get out of the democrat plantion?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you expect as no one has read the document to answer q's? Cowards all see the Ryan stunt? He's afrais of injury from his constituants. How does that heat and the kitchen go? Hopefully all gone this year when we retake our Congress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where does it say in the constitution that a police officer can give you a speeding ticket? Your understanding of the constitution is null.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glenn Beck...if that really is your name, you need to look at the Bill of Rights most notably the 9th and 10th amendments. This about the rule of law per se it's about the abuse of limited federal power. I would say your understanding of the constitution is close to null.

    Best

    ReplyDelete

Be Nice!