Monday, February 15, 2010

Hitler Finds Out There's No Global Warming.


  1. This is great! I love it! The person that created this needs something akin to an Academy Award... The best parts are the "500 yrs left off" and the "Go back to global cooling." I think I almost peed my pants a little...

  2. This is the best fuhrer video yet. Thanks for finding the entertainment Adam. Lars

  3. Fantastich!I speak enough German and know the original "Downfall" film to love these parodies! I just imbedded this link in a more serious "rant" email about "Warming" hysteria to add some humor! Keep it up!

  4. Here's a Youtube playlist with more climate entertainment.

    There are four newer ones:

    "(clean) Hitler Learns of Global Warming Collapse" (Newest)
    "How I Was Not Al Gored Into Submission
    "Hitler on Climate Change"
    "Frozen Wasteland" by Minnesotans For Global Warming

    and two older ones:

    "Hide the Decline" by Minnesotans For Global Warming
    "Climategate Glaciergate...: Hitler's Last Straw:



Be Nice!