Thursday, January 21, 2010

My W2 Officially Welcomes Me To Obama Land!

HOPE AND CHANGE!!!

I just received my W2 form from my employer, an employer I have been with for 11 years. During those 11 years my total income went up EVERY SINGLE YEAR...Until Now.
2009 is the first year that I made LESS money than I did the year before.

Thanks Barry!

At least I still have a job.

2012 can't come soon enough.

Note: Adam Shriver, author of St Louis Pushes Back Blog links to this post claiming that I am complaining that I didn't get a raise. My TOTAL INCOME went down because I WORK for an hourly wage and there are considerably less hours available to work. This is the case in 2009 for the 1st time in 11 years. I guess Adam Shriver of St Louis Pushes Back thinks that is a coincidence.
You see Adam Shriver, not all of us get a set salary every year to spread communist propaganda on college campuses. Go get a real job then get back to me.
You wouldn't last a week in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Nice!